About Parallel-in-Time Methods
A new community resource
This website collects information about people, methods and software in the field of parallel-in-time integration methods.
If you would like for your group, your method, your code or your event to be mentioned here, it is (relatively) simple to add content: The website is based on GitHub Pages, making it easy for everyone to contribute: See the Wiki for more detailed information.
We also maintain an extensive literature list in BibTex format. Feel free to use it and to add your own PINT-related publications if they are missing!
Parallel-in-time workshop series
This website also provides all the information about the parallel-in-time workshop series. Check out workshops for more information.
You can join our email list to send and receive information about events all around parallel-in-time integration: Just send an email to parallelintime+subscribe[AT]googlegroups.com and wait for your request to be accepted.
- 03 Feb 2018 Abstract submission for 7th PINT Workshop now open
- 03 Feb 2018 PinT at SIAM Linear Algebra
- 25 Oct 2017 2018 PINT workshop in Roscoff, France
- 04 Jul 2017 Submission open for 6th workshop on parallel-in-time integration
- 24 Jun 2017 Parareal animation